Most of the Cities and Counties of our residence issued an emergency order directing people to “Stay Home, Work Safe” due to the COVID-19 coronavirus. And this order will remain in effect until it is rescinded by your individual City or County.
Under the order, people within the counties are asked not to leave their residence except to perform “essential travel.” Some reasons for essential travel include:
• To engage in activities or perform tasks essential to their health and safety, or to the health and safety of their family or household members (for example, obtaining medical supplies or medication, visiting a healthcare professional, or obtaining supplies needed to work from home).
• To obtain necessary services or supplies for themselves and their family or household members, or to deliver those services or supplies to others (for example, food, pet supplies, and any other household consumer products, supplies needed to work from home, and products necessary to maintain the safety, sanitation, and essential operation of residences).
• To engage in outdoor activity, provided the individuals comply with social distancing requirements of six feet (for example, walking, biking, hiking, running, or fishing).
• To perform work providing essential products and services at an Essential Business or to otherwise carry out activities specifically permitted in this Order.
• To care for a family member or pet in another household.
We continue to follow our increased disinfecting process and constant monitoring of the latest from federal, state, and local officials; our policies are consistent with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Please review the preventive measures from their website https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html.
Please know that the safety, security, and well-being of all of our residents and employees are our number one priority.
We are currently working on a modified schedule for our operations for the time being and will alert you once that has changed. For now, all resident clubhouses, pools, fitness centers, and business centers will remain closed until further notice.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know and more importantly, please stay safe!